CKC reg. Est. 1985
2219 Harmony Road
Aylesford, Nova Scotia
Canada B0P 1C0
Directions to Fairhill Farm
1. From Highway #101 take exit 16
2. From the exit ramp turn South, Victoria Road, toward the town of Aylesford (1/2km to Aylesford intersection)
3. Continue thru the intersection on Victoria Road up the South Mountain past the signs for the zoo.
4. 5 km from the Aylesford intersection there is a convergence of 3 roads and a signboard. Follow the sign for Nicholsville. Stay on Victoria road, which veers to the left, but does not require a full left turn.
5. The road climbs for 2 km more to reach the top of the mountain where there is a stop sign and the old one room school house/community hall on the right at the corner of Victoria & Harmony roads.
6. Turn left onto Harmony Road. The farm is 1/2km from the corner on the left side of the road. Total distance from the highway is 8 km.
7. The property is enclosed by a chain link fence. If you have a cell phone let me know when you are close and we will have the dogs secured and the gate open for you. Or, you can park outside the gate and walk through or open the gate and bring you car through if you prefer. Please make sure the gate is securely closed with all the poodles inside!!